Search This Blog

Friday 19 April 2013

DNA Plaisted via photos

Two lines that are not yet connected, though have strong DNA similarities

First I will put in a photo of my husbands 4th great grand uncle that was taken in about 1885 in London a few years before he died.  A rather handsome man to say the least.

 
Thomas Wilkes Plaisted   1811 - 1886


Next are two photos.  One of my husband and another of a gentleman from the American line.  Note these two lines do not yet connect at this stage.  Though looking at the photos I am sure they do somewhere.


            
                         My husband - photo taken May 2012                   Bob from the USA

So looking at these three photos tell me  what you think.  Most definitely  strong Plaisted
DNA
       





No comments:

Post a Comment