Search This Blog

Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Australian Plaisteds

Well it has just gone 4.30am, so a short blog to say that I have more Australian contact, and it looks  like it is going to be very interesting.

Meet Mark.  This cousin has given me heaps of info, including a Will for Tabitha, who I never realised had gone to Australia, He also gav me Tabithas death cert and this stated that her dad Thomas was a Bootmaker.  So weird that.  He must of changed his job or built up enough revenue to buy the pub, I am sure we will findout one day.

Still trying to prove if our Thomas is Thomas John Plasted born in 1777 Shoreditch.  Never mind.  I am now hunting out the Will for Tabithas father to send to Mark and still waiting to see if I can get info about the Plaisted Winery.  Everyone is soooooooo  busy it takes a while.

Right im going again will update soon,

Claire